IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE
Final Assessments for J. Addison Secondary Students
Due to the unprecedented situation of school closures and given the Ministry announcement that examination days will be transitioned into instructional days, it has been decided that final assessments in the form of examinations will not take place this semester. Culminating assignments/tasks will be assigned instead. The official end to the J. Addison academic year is June 12, 2020.
1. Those courses that had a final exam worth 30% of the final mark worth 30% of the final mark will now have a culminating performance task (CPT) worth 30% which will take into account the circumstances at hand and will not be extraneous in nature.
2. Those courses that had an existing split between exam and a CPT will increase the value of the CPT to 30% – extra components will not be added to the existing CPT.
Primary Option #1 | (PLEASE TRY FIRST)
Please go to the following link and enter the password.
Google Classroom: https://classroom.google.com/
Google Classroom Password: gwip2fh
If you cannot access google classroom
Week 1 & 2
1) please insert the password (teacher233) to open the power point slide show
2) On Friday March 27 you will be having a Quiz on Lessons 5.1 to 5.4
1) Anatomical + Terminology
2) Musculosketal system
3) Major bones of the Human body
4) The Articular system
Monday , March 23, 2020 – lesson 5.1 ,Anatomical Terminology .
Tuesday, March 24, 2020 – lesson 5.2 , The Musculoskeletal system.
Wednesday, March 25, 2020- lesson 5.3 ,Major Bones of the Human Body.
Thursday, March 26, 2020 – lesson 5.4 ,The Articular system.
Friday, March 27, 2020- Chapter 5 quiz on lessons 5.1-to 5.4.
Monday ,March 30, 2020 – lesson 6.1 , The Musculoskeletal system.
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 , lesson 6.2 , Muscle origins and insertions.
Wednesday ,April 1, 2020 , lesson 6.3 , The Neuromuscular system.
Thursday, April 2, 220, Lesson 6.4, Reflexes and Proprioception.
Friday , April 3, 2020 , Chapter 6 quiz on lessons 6.1-to 6.4.
Please review and complete