J. Addison School is an approved DLI
Per the Government of Canada’s website
As of October 20, 2020, some designated learning institutions (DLIs) are now able to reopen to international students who aren’t currently in Canada and who
- have, or have been approved for, a study permit
- are travelling to Canada for a non-discretionary or non-optional purpose
To be able to reopen to international students who aren’t currently in Canada, DLIs must have a COVID-19 readiness plan approved by their province or territory that
- protects the health and safety of all students and the surrounding community
- describes how they will manage the mandatory 14-day quarantine period for international students, including arrangements for transportation to the students’ quarantine location
- provides information and support to international students about
- how they can get the items they need for their quarantine, like food and medications
- health insurance
- remaining healthy while in Canada
As an approved DLI on the Ministry of Education’s website with an approved COVID-19 plan, international students who have a valid study permit are now allowed to travel to study in-person at our school for the 2020-21 school year.
Please contact an Admissions Officer for more details.